Saturday, April 15, 2017

Canadian pianist Luke Welch has a new album of Scarlatti Sonatas, "Crossing Borders," available as CD from website or digital download from CDBaby.com

Crossing Borders
Luke Welch, Piano

Luke Welch writes:

My name is Luke Welch, and I am a pianist from Mississauga, Canada who is currently based out of Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
I write to you regarding the release of my new album 'Crossing Borders', which is now available as of March 3rd, 2017.  This recording features a collection of Domenico Scarlatti keyboard sonatas, and is available both through my website (www.lukewelch.ca), as well as digitally via CD Baby ​(https://www.cdbaby.com/cd/lukewelch6) and Spotify. 
As introductory biographical information, I completed Bachelor and Master of Music studies at the University of Western Ontario in 2003 and 2006 respectively, and finished further graduate studies at Codarts University of the Arts in 2010.  I have also performed notably on the international platform including appearances in Canada, USA, Netherlands, Germany, Italy, England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, and New Zealand.  You may also find additional information at www.lukewelch.ca
As a quick side note, since I truly appreciate the basis of your website, I have also been writing blogs in the past recent months.  My most recent post may be of interest to you as well: https://www.lukewelch.ca/2017/04/02/why-did-the-chicken-cross-the-road/.
Thank you very much for your time and consideration.  I hope to hear from you in due course.

With kindest regards,
Luke Welch

​+31 64 723 9117​

Retweeted
By Othalie Graham (@OthalieGraham

No comments: