Saturday, April 2, 2016

Dr. Henry Panion, III - March 2016 Cover Feature of 'Shine on Hollywood Magazine' with Interview by Scott Reese & YouTube Video of 'CBS Sunday Morning' Segment

Click on cover to turn pages and read article starting on P. 36

Henry Panion provides link to article:

Henry Panion CBS Sunday Morning
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Yxc7oudW8U


Dr. Henry Panion, III writes:

Yeah, I know, another article about me:-) All one can ever hope for is that their life's work is viewed as meaningful. I am honored to have been the cover feature of the March 2016 issue of Shine on Hollywood Magazine. This is a long article, but it reads well. It also includes some cool links to various videos of our work over the years with the likes of Stevie Wonder, Kirk Franklin, and many orchestras. With 27 million monthly readers in 140 countries, of course I'm especially honored. Most important for me, however, are the mentors and other significant people I've been able to single out in the Q & A. Hopefully, you'll find it all inspiring.

Shine On Hollywood Magazine

March 2016

Scott Reese








Comment by email:
William, thanks! I guess, then, perhaps you could provide a link to the story. Here it is:

--Henry Panion, III, Ph.D.

No comments: