Sunday, September 9, 2012

Roy F. Eaton: 'on Tuesday 9/11 you will be able to hear me around the world wherever Internet is available. Log in at 4 PM EST to www.WBAI.com'



To my friends around the world.
You might not be able to come to New York to hear me live, but on Tuesday, 9/11 you will be able to hear me around the world wherever Internet is available.  Log in at 4 PM EST to www.WBAI.com and listen to me on the "Talkback" program with Hugh Hamilton. 
In New York, you can hear the broadcast on WBAI fm 99.5.
SUNDAY,September 23, 2012 at 2 PM Roy Eaton performs at the Unity Center in New York

You can preview or purchase the new album at www.CDBaby.com/royeaton5.

Comment by email:

Thanks Bill.  Your help and interest is invaluable.  I'll never really be able to repay you.  My thoughts of love and appreciation is my only currency. Love, Roy  
[Roy F. Eaton]

No comments: