Friday, June 8, 2012

Le Chevalier de Saint-Georges Featured On KDVS 90.3 FM, 2-4 PM June 9



Ed Martin of KDVS at The University of California-Davis writes about honoring the date of death of Le Chevalier de Saint-Georges, which the historical record shows to be June 10, 1799:

With Saturday's date claimed by some for the death of Le Chevalier de Saint-Georges, I'm featuring him on my show page for that date.  I'm referring listeners to your site and blog, as well as linking to your biography page.  

I'm still hosting a bi-weekly show on KDVS, though I program mostly contemporary classical music these days.  That said, the Care packages we receive from Naxos are pushing me to include less experimental classical music again.  

Trust this finds you well.  Thanks again for all you do to share the African heritage in classical music.  

Yours, Ed

Ed Martin, KDVS
Asst Music Director
Modern Composition

No comments: